Please Note: This article relates to both the TM2 and TM3 versions of the desktop software.
If you can not find the diary with the dates on, it could be down to a setting with your computers time zone that has changed.
For systems running on:
Please follow these steps;
First click on the Start button, located in the bottom left of your desktop.
- Click "Control Panel" >
- Date & Time >
- Check that the time zone is set to UK.
American dates are of a different format, as opposed to our date format of "Day, Month, Year.
Simply change this setting to UK GMT and restart your TM2.
Please navigate to your "Metro" screen;
- For users on Windows 8.1 select the Windows Icon located on the bottom left of your desktop.
- Standard Windows 8 - Press the Windows key on your keyboard.
- From the Windows Metro screen, type "Control Panel" anywhere on this screen and you should see the option appear.
Please then follow the same steps detailed above for Windows 7/Vista from here to change or view the current setting.
There are two ways to change the date & time on Windows 10;
- Open the Control Panel and click on the 'Date and Time' icon
- Click on the Change time zone button under the 'Time Zone' section.
- Open the Settings app and click on 'Time & Language' icon
- Click on 'Date & Time' on the left and select the time zone you want to use in the drop-down menu on the right side.