Please Note: This article relates to both the TM2 and TM3 versions of the desktop software.
SMS Messaging and your Business
Mobile phones are an important part of any business. Smartphones now have more processing power than the very first computer! There are 6.8 billion people on the planet and 5.1 billion of them own a mobile phone. So just think how many of your clients will be actively using a mobile phone.
Some of the benefits of text messages are:
- Fast delivery - the average time for SMS services is less than 7 seconds from sent to received
- No filter - when an SMS is sent your customer doesn't need to filter through their work emails, spam or anything else. It will go right into their message folder on their phone
- To the point - No need for a formal letter or a massive speech; 160 characters lets you tell the patient all they need to know
- Moving with the times - shows your practice is keeping with technology. The next generation of customers will be used to receiving text reminders so you need to stay ahead of the game
- Keep your practice green - your practice will use less paper and in turn save more money
To get started, check out this video below which will show you how easily you can achieve all of this by simply enabling SMS Text services.