Please Note: This article relates to both the TM2 and TM3 versions of the desktop software.
Within this guide, it will show you how to set sessions for a practitioner within TM2 including the following;
- Normal Sessions
- Special Sessions
- Deleting Sessions
Normal Sessions are standard sessions within TM2 that will recur on a weekly basis at the time which the user sets.
To set a Normal Session
- Go to the Practitioner Record - Click on Sessions at the bottom of the record
- Right-click on the Session screen - Add
This will open the Add Session screen.
- Enter the Day you want the session to recur on
- Enter the Time you want the session to recur on
- Set what the session is used for and the room it takes place in (optional)
- Set a colour for the session to appear as in the diary (optional)
- If you would like the session to appear within Online Bookings, tick the Session Available Online option
- Press Add
You can then repeat this for your other sessions.
Special Sessions are sessions within TM2 that allow you to set recurrence patterns for sessions that don't follow a set time.
To set a Special Session to follow the steps above in making a normal session.
When this is complete at the bottom of the Add Session screen you will see a checkbox named 'Make Special Session'
You will have additional recurrence options at the bottom of the Add Session Window
- Choose whether the session is a one-off/weekly/monthly recurrence
- If weekly, choose how many weeks the session will recur for as well as what days it will recur on
- If monthly, choose which month the session will recur on as well as what days of the month it will recur
- Set the Recurrence Span of the session, stating what date the session will start on and how long it will run for
- Press Add
You are able to delete sessions from a practitioners record.
To delete a session
- Right-Click on the session - Delete
If you would like to delete all normal/normal + special sessions
- Right-Click on a session - Delete All - Normal Sessions
- Right-Click on a session - Delete All - Normal and Special Sessions