Please Note: This article relates to both the TM2 and TM3 versions of the desktop software.
Within this guide, it will show you how to link Patients and Medical Contacts within TM2 including the following;
- Assigning a Medical Contact to a Patient
- Display Patients linked to a Medical Contact
Assigning a Medical Contact to a Patient
Once a Medical Contact has been created, you will be able to assign them to a patients record. To do this
- Open a Patient Record - Click on Contacts tab
- Click Add Medical Contact
- Medical Contact search will open
- Search for Contact - Press Add
The Medical Contact will now be linked to a patients record.
You will have two options now display beside the Medical Contacts details; Default & Contactable.
If you have more than one contact within this list, you can set a Contact as default which will automatically be used for populating information into Letter Templates etc.
This option will set which Medical Contacts are contactable. If this option is not ticked; you will be unable to send letters/emails etc. to this Contact.
Display Patients linked to a Medical Contact
You are able to check which patients a Medical Contact has assigned to them.
To do this
- Go to Main - Medical Contacts
- Click on the + Icon to the left of a Medical Contacts record
- A list will expand showing all the assigned Patients
You will be able to access a Patient record via here by double-clicking on the name in the list.