Please Note: This article relates to both the TM2 and TM3 versions of the desktop software.
To interact with anything on this section a Patient List needs to be created. You can find out how to make a list here.
When the list is created there are many options available. Right-click on one of the patient names to open this window below.
Most of the options available here are very self-explanatory.
- Selecting a single patient and clicking the Remove Patient From List option will remove the selected patient.
- Selecting a single patient and clicking the Edit Patient button will allow users to edit the selected patient.
- Selecting a single patient and clicking the Print Patient Summary will print a summary for the selected patient.
- Clicking the Print List option will print the full patient list.
- Clicking the Clear List option will clear the whole patient list.
- Selecting single or multiple patients from the list and clicking the Mail Merge Letters option will allow users to send a communication to one or more patients at a time. These can be any one of the templates previously created within TM2.
- Clicking the Select All button will highlight all patients on the list.