Please Note: This article relates to both the TM2 and TM3 versions of the desktop software.
A "Network" in Pronto is a grouping of disciplines and their corresponding treatments. In a Network, the treatments are standardized and then mapped into your own stock descriptions, durations and costs.
When you join online bookings it is very likely that you will have been enabled for the Musculoskeletal (MSK) Network. Below is a list with each disciplines and their corresponding treatments.
- Telephone Triage - Telephone Triage
- Initial Assessment - Initial Assessment
- Follow Up Treatment - Follow-Up Treatment
- Telephone Triage - Initial Assessment
- Initial Assessment - Follow-Up Assessment
- Follow Up Treatment
Sports Massage Western Acupuncture
- 30 Minute Sports Massage - Initial Assessment
- 60 Minute Sports Massage - Follow-Up Assessment
Each Network has their own disciplines, if you wish to know more about the networks and disciplines please contact our Pronto Helpdesk.