Please Note: This article relates to both the TM2 and TM3 versions of the desktop software.
The basic principle of Pronto is that it reads the free slots in your Diary and offers these to external sources. So, if you have an appointment at 9.30 available, someone could make use of this. You have full control over what is available, some of the key setup requirements (and customisations) are detailed below;
- Have you signed up for Pronto? You can find details on how to register or how to check if you are already registered by clicking here.
- Do you currently work with or plan to start working with any of the companies that use Pronto? The latest list is found by clicking here.
- Are your Practitioners and Sessions available online? Details on how to set these are found by clicking here.
- Have you created a Group that represents the referrer? Details on what this means can be found by clicking here.
- Set the Locations, Practitioners, and Costs that will be available for the various appointments? You can check and change these settings by clicking here.