Please Note: This article relates to both the TM2 and TM3 versions of the desktop software.
Unlike letter templates, invoices and receipts cannot be edited from your end.
You can, however, edit the text that appears on your invoices if you would like to add payment information instructions can be found here.
To make changes to your template you will need to send us an email to email@example.com
To ensure there is no delay in starting to fix your invoices please follow the steps below;
- Attach any images/word documents to the email.
- *NOT PDF FILES*
- Common changes to the default invoices include:
- Adding Letterheads
- Adding Logos
- Tweaking the text to add extra information such as Qualifications/ HPC Codes.
- Recommended Image Types
- Any image file (such as jpg, png, bmp)
- We do not accept Photoshop or other image editing software files. (such as .psd, .xcf)
- Recommended Template for Sending Letterheads
- word document (.doc or docx file or similar)
Once submitted please allow up to 2 weeks for completion depending on the current workload.